Our Standard Warranty Policy
The warranty and the repair and return policy apply to all Mantra brand products. All products meeting the warranty conditions can be repaired or replaced free of charge (excluding shipping costs).
|Lead Acid Battery||Due to malfunction||12 Months|
|Lithium-ion Battery||Due to malfunction||36 Months|
|Motor, Controller, Charger||Due to malfunction||12 Months|
|Throttle, handlebar, Lights||Due to malfunction and breakage||6 Months|
|Tires, fenders, frame cover, Frame, upright lever, forks, deck, handles||Due to deformation and breakage||12 Months|
NOTE: The warranty does not cover damage created by human factors.
The following cases are not due to quality issues or manufacturing defects, therefore the warranty does not apply (costs and repair charges may apply):
- Malfunction due to non-compliance with the instructions for use.
- Defects due to repairs made by companies or local repair shops.
- Malfunctions due to the lack of maintenance of the electric scooter, causing wear of other components.
- Leakage or broken cable due to the impact of a foreign object.
- Damage caused by overloading or jumping in extreme sport.
- Damage caused by force majeure (eg: fire, earthquake, lightning, flood).
- If there is water in the battery caused by rain.
The first service of your Mantra Scooter is scheduled after 1 month from the date of purchase or 1000 km of riding, whichever is earlier. The second service is scheduled after 5 months from the date of purchase or 4000 km of riding, whichever is earlier. Third service will be after 10 months from the date of purchase or, 10000 km of riding, whichever is earlier. Make sure you properly maintain your scooter or bike and follow the service schedule to avoid any problem in your scooter and bike